Family Villa Surfing Holidays
The family Villa Surfing Holidays have a private villa in El Palmar. The family surfing and activity holidays are based on Southern Spain´s Costa de la Luz in Andalusia.
The holidays are designed to suit all members of the family and include activities in which everybody can participate together.
Learning to Surf as a family is one of the very few sports where all family members can enjoy such an exhilarating sport together whilst each person progresses at their own speed.
Private Beach Side Villas In El Palmar
The private villas in El Palmar are ideally suited for your family holiday. Equipped with a swimming pool, gardens and barbecues they provide the perfect place to relax and chill out on your activity holiday with us here in Andalusia.
- Conil de la Frontera
- surfing lessons beach 1
- Surfing lessons beach 2
- surfing lessons beach 3
On Arrival in Conil de la Frontera yourself and family will be met by a member of the Oceano Surf team. You will be taken back to your El Palmar villa and checked in. Once all the week aheads timings and locations have been given, all questions answered.
Meet at designated beach and at designated time. Sign our booking form and size up for wetsuits and surfboards. Lesson 1 (1.5hrs / 2 hrs) After signing the booking form, size up for a wetsuit and then Yoga for surfing. Once down the beach you will have a detailed introduction into safety and your equipment
- Learn prone position and how to catch waves in prone position.
- Wade out into waist depth water (where you feet can touch the ground at all times)
- Catch waves into the beach lying down (prone position).
- Once you can do this then come out of the water and learn three different techniques for how to stand up. Finish the lesson off catching waves in prone then trying to stand up in the white water.
Break for lunch. After lunch those who have selected the option of board and wetsuit hire in the afternoon will have the chance to practice without their surfing instructor for 2 hours.
The afternoon can either be spent surfing at the beach or maybe you would like to choose a Mountain Bike route through the Conil de la Frontera Countryside and then back along the Coastal path.
After your breakfast we meet at the designated surfing beach:
- Yoga for Surfing.
- Learn how to paddle.
- Learn your pop-up choice and practice on beach with feedback from instructor.
- Stance refinement.
- How to dismount from the surf board.
Once the lesson has finished you can take the option to have a free surfing practice session in the afternoon. The team at Oceano Surf are also very happy to organise any other local activity that is on offer.
After your breakfast we meet at the selected beach.
To warm up with the Children we can organise fun beach games, for the adults a light stretching session with Yoga based stretches.
- Yoga for Surfing.
- Catching waves out of depth (depending on the surf conditions).
- Techniques to get you out through the whitewater paddling for and catching green waves.
- Taking the drop into the wave
After having your lunch you can take the option to have a free surfing practice session in the afternoon. The team at Oceano Surf are also very happy to organise any other local activity that is on offer.
After your breakfast we meet at the designated surfing beach
- Theory on surf etiquette, rules and regulations. Play out realistic scenarios on the beach.
- Take off frontside backside.
- Introduction to trimming the board in green waves Introduction to the bottom turn.
After having your lunch you can take the option to have a free surfing practice session in the afternoon.
Day 5 is also a good day for you to enjoy (with your guide):
- A visit to the local micro brewery in Conil
- A visit the the local Winery in Conil
- Tapas Route with your Guide
- Guided Mountain Bike Route
After your breakfast we meet at the designated surfing beach.
- Introduction to Ocean Safety and beach life guarding techniques.
- Explanation of beach environment, surfboard rescues etc.
- Understanding surf and weather conditions and how they affect your surf experience.
- Free surfing with Instructor feedback during the lesson.
After having your lunch you can take the option to have a free surfing practice session in the afternoon. Or also on offer (as well as more activities) A visit to the local micro brewery in Conil A visit the the local Winery in Conil Tapas Route with your Guide Guided Mountain Bike Route
Day 7 is your last full day here with us. This is a great day to explore the surrounding area. You can either choose to Cadiz or Seville. Both are within easy reach of Conil de la Frontera.
This is your last day and check out is at 12:00pm.