New for the Summer of 2018
Childrens Summer Surf Camp Holidays
Surf Camp holidays, Summer surfing holidays for children between the ages of 10 years old and 17 years old.
With years of experience and leaders in recreational activity holidays and educational holidays, Oceano Surf has created a unique and exclusive experience for the new generation of young people.
Oceano Surf´s summer children's surfing holiday are structured, safe, fun and professional.
- Clean comfortable shared accommodation in Conil de la Frontera
- Surfing lessons
- Beach Activities
- Wonderful Summer Holiday Option!
During the weeks summer surf camp holiday the young people find themselves in reduced groups of a maximum of 8 young people per week.
During the Summer surfing holiday week the children participate in a wide range of activities and workshops, learning new sports, social skills and the holidays provide a great introduction to speaking Spanish at a conversational level.
- Conil de la Frontera
Sunday Day 1 - Arrival Day
Arrival in Conil de la Frontera. The arrival time is between the hours of 15:00 and 22:00. The meeting point is the Conil de la Frontera bus station which is in the town centre. Alternatively if your bus stops at the Cruce de Conil which is 2 kms outside the town centre you will be met there.
From the Conil de la Frontrera bus stop we will make our way to OceanoSurf House which is located in the town centre of Conil de la Frontera. Here you can unpack your bags, choose your bed, settle in and have a well earned snack that will be waiting for you at the Surf House.
With your other room mates we can make our way down to the beach. At the same time a member of the Oceano Surf team will be available to meet the guests who will be arriving later that day.
At 21:30 dinner will be served in the OceanoSurf House. After dinner we will (togther as a group) go for a walk around Conil de la Frontera getting to know the ins and outs of the village.
At 12:00 everyone will be in bed resting for the next day ahead.
Day 2 - Day 6 Monday Through Until Friday
Monday through until Friday the Oceano Surf Camp itinerary remains relatively consistent with regards to the timings. It is important however to mention that every afternoon, depending on the weather conditions the native speaking Spanish members of the Oceano Surf team will hold an informal workshop in Spanish. Where the children can imporive their level of Spanish whilst having fun.
Summer Surfing Camp Holiday Timings and activities
- The alarm clock sounds at 8:30am
- Breakfast at 8:45am in the OceanoSurf House
- 9:30am make our way down to the beach where Oceano Surf School will be waiting for you
- 10am until 12pm morning Surfing lesson
- 12:00 until 12:30 short break for a snack, water and re apply sunscreen
- 12:30 until 13:30 continue surfing (practice sessions) under the guidance of your instructors
- 13:30 until 14:00 get changed and back to the Oceano Surf house for lunch
- 14:30 Lunch is served in the Oceano Surf house
- 16:30 make our way back to the beach and keep pratice surfing under the guidance and supervision of the Surfing Instructors
- 17:00 until 18:00 The children get to have their early evening snack on the beach (sandwiches, fruit etc)
- 18:30 Finish surfing and get changed
- 19:00 Spanish / English language workshop in a informal setting
- 20:30 Back to the Oceano Surf House
- 21:30 Dinner is served
- 22:30 until 23:30 The group will make their way out into Conil de la Frontera where they can enjoy street shows, music shows, handcrafted hippie shops and ice cream!! The whole time they will be supervised and accompanied by their instructor.
- 12:00 bed time as its another full day of surf and fun in the sun!
Saturday Day 7 - Last Day of the Surf Camp Holiday
The alarm clock sounds at 9:30am. 10:00am is breakfast, 11am pack up and pick up after ourselves exchanging contacts with the rest of the group. At 12pm we have to leave the Oceano Surf house in Conil.