Residential Surfing Holiday in Conil de la Frontera
One of the best surfing experiences available in Andalucia Spain can be found with Oceano Surf Camps on a residential Surfing Holiday in Conil de la Frontera. Conil de la Frontera is a traditional White Washed village on the Costa de la Luz (Coast of Light) with some of the best surfing beaches in South Spain.
- Clean comfortable accommodation perfect location
- Professional Surfing lessons
- Use of Surfing equipment after the surfing lessons
- Safe and beautiful beaches to practice surfing
- Variety of great food, nightlife and culture in Conil
- Hosted by a local family from Conil de la Frontera
- English & Spanish speaking
Surfing in Andalusia Spain is always a great experience with a good climate, a variety of surfing conditions and waves for beginners and intermediate surfers.
The surfing lessons take place in and around the beaches of Conil de la Frontera. Conil de la Frontera has a variety of surfing beaches that have ideal learn to surf conditions with immense sandy beaches that stretch out for Kilometers and kilometers.
The surfing lessons are suitable for complete beginners and intermediate surfers. During the week we will cover most aspects of surfing including a lesson in forecasting waves and ocean safety. By the end of the week you will be confident in the water and will have made lots of new surfing friends who share the same interests as you.
The residential surfing holiday strikes a perfect balance between Surf – Yoga – Relaxing – Partying. Oceano Surf Camps are specialists in providing you with an unforgettable week of surfing whilst living the beach lifestyle in a safe relaxing environment.
- Conil de la Frontera
On Arrival in Conil de la Frontera you will be meet at either the town centre bus stop or the Cruce de Conil bus
stop (which is 2km ́s outside the town centre.) From here you will be taken back to your accommodation to check in.
Once you have checked in you will be briefed on the timings and locations of the weeks surfing lessons, and all other
available activities during the week. Locations of all important landmarks and all questions answered.
After a typical Andalusian breakfast at one of the many bars surrounding the accommodation make your way down to the designated Surf beach where the morning surfing lessons will be held.
After signing the booking form, size up for a wetsuit and then Yoga for surfing.
• Once down the beach you will have a detailed introduction into safety and your equipment
• Learn prone position and how to catch waves in prone position. Wade out into waist depth water (where you feet can touch the ground at all times) Catch waves into the beach lying down (prone position).
• Once you can do this then come out of the water and learn three different techniques for how to stand up. • Finish the lesson off catching waves in prone then trying to stand up in the white water. Break for lunch. Back in the afternoon for free surf practice sessions without your surfing instructor.
• Breakfast then down to the beach. • Yoga for Surfing. • Learn how to paddle. • Learn your pop-up choice and practice on beach with feedback from instructor. • Stance refinement.
• How to dismount from the surf board.
• Breakfast then down to the beach.
• Yoga for Surfing. • Catching waves out of depth (depending on the surf conditions).
• Techniques to get you out through the whitewater paddling for and catching green waves. • Taking the drop
Breakfast then down to the beach. Yoga For Surfing.
• Theory on surf etiquette, rules and regulations. Play out realistic scenarios on the beach.
• Take off frontside backside.
• Introduction to trimming the board in green waves • -Introduction to the bottom turn.
Breakfast. Then down to the beach. Yoga for surfing
• Introduction to Ocean Safety and beach life guarding techniques.
• Explanation of beach environment, surfboard rescues etc.
• Understanding surf and weather conditions and how they affect your surf experience.
• Free surfing with Instructor feedback during the lesson.
On Day 7 this is your last day and time to explore the local area. We can arrange a number of activities, or we can arrange a guided tour of Cadiz with Tapas route etc. (Not available during the last week of June, July, August and the first week in September)
This is your last day and check out from the surf camp accommodation is at 12.00pm.
Surf Camps Andalusia Spain
For the season of 2018 Oceano Surf Camps are giving you the chance to experience a fantstic Surfing Holiday in Andalusia Spain.
Your Surfing Holiday Spain in 2018 includes:
- Accommodation in Conil de la Frontera
- Surfing lessons for beginner and intermediate surfers
- Equipment hire for afternoon practice sessions
- Yoga for surfing
- Tapas Route Guides in Conil de la Frontera
- Mid-Season guided visits to beautiful surrounding sights and Andalusian Cities
- Local Area Guides
Surfing Holidays Summer in Spain
Summer is a great time to enjoy a Surfing and Yoga Holiday in Andalucia South Spain. Surfing in the Cadiz area is a fantastic experience year round. Summer however adds that extra special element to a Spanish Surfing Holiday.
Conil de la Frontera - Cadiz Summer Surfing
Conil de la Frontera and Cadiz are two superb destinations to enjoy an Summer Surfing Holiday.
Beginner - Intermediate Surf Camp Holiday
Our 7 night Surf Camps in Andalusia Spain are particularly suited to beginner surfers as we will take you through the learn to Surf essentials in the space of one week.
Intermediate Surfers will also greatly benefit from our Surf Camps as they will get professional feedback from our Surfing instructors getting goals, objectives and techniques given to them.
In turn this will take the intermediate surfers standard to the next level. Conil de la Frontera is a destination that you will be sure to fall in love with.
Conil de la Frontera - Holiday Destination
Conil de la Frontera is a spectacular Holiday destination, with immense Atlantic Ocean Beaches, white washed villages encroaching onto golden sands and crystal clear waters. The team at Oceano Surf Camps are local to the area and ensure that from day one you feel fully at home in Conil whilst integrating into the local lifestyle.
The town of Conil de la Frontera is a famous holiday destination for Spanish Tourists who are in the know and appreciate the beauty of Conil de la Frontera as an amazing Spanish Holiday destination.
In Conil you can enjoy a beach culture of Sunny Southern Spain at the same time enjoying some of the finest and freshest food available in Andalusia. Night time in Conil is vibrant yet relaxed with amazing little patios that you can enjoy a Mojito or a Gin and tonic in good company.
Your team will always be on hand to help ensuring that you enjoy your Summer Surf Camp Holiday to the maximum.