Surfing Holidays for adults in Conil de la Frontera South Spain. Daily surfing lessons, 18 + adult surfing holidays, shared accommodation in Conil de la Frontera. Private bedrooms available.
Surf ´n´ Stay Holidays Conil de la Frontera include
We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
From EUR 230
One of the best surfing experiences available in Andalucia Spain can be found with Oceano Surf Camps on a residential Surfing Holiday in Conil de la Frontera. Conil de la Frontera is a traditional White Washed village on the Costa de la Luz (Coast of Light) with some of the best surfing beaches in South Spain.
Surfing in Andalusia Spain is always a great experience with a good climate, a variety of surfing conditions and waves for beginners and intermediate surfers.
The surfing lessons take place in and around the beaches of Conil de la Frontera. Conil de la Frontera has a variety of surfing beaches that have ideal learn to surf conditions with immense sandy beaches that stretch out for Kilometers and kilometers.
On Arrival in Conil de la Frontera you will be met at the bus station or the front door of your apartment. From here you will be taken back to your accommodation to check in.
Once you have checked in you will be briefed on the timings and locations of the weeks surfing lessons, and all other
available activities during the week. Locations of all important landmarks and all questions answered.
After a typical Andalusian breakfast at one of the many bars surrounding the accommodation make your way down to the designated Surf beach where the morning surfing lessons will be held.
After signing the booking form, size up for a wetsuit and then Yoga for surfing.
• Once down the beach you will have a detailed introduction into safety and your equipment
• Learn prone position and how to catch waves in prone position. Wade out into waist depth water (where you feet can touch the ground at all times) Catch waves into the beach lying down (prone position).
• Once you can do this then come out of the water and learn three different techniques for how to stand up. • Finish the lesson off catching waves in prone then trying to stand up in the white water.
• Breakfast then down to the beach. • Yoga for Surfing. • Learn how to paddle. • Learn your pop-up choice and practice on beach with feedback from instructor. • Stance refinement.
• How to dismount from the surf board.
• Breakfast then down to the beach.
• Yoga for Surfing. • Catching waves out of depth (depending on the surf conditions).
• Techniques to get you out through the whitewater paddling for and catching green waves. • Taking the drop
Breakfast then down to the beach. Yoga For Surfing.
• Theory on surf etiquette, rules and regulations. Play out realistic scenarios on the beach.
• Take off frontside backside.
• Introduction to trimming the board in green waves • -Introduction to the bottom turn.
On Day 6 this is your last day and time to explore the local area. We can arrange a number of activities, or we can arrange a guided tour of Cadiz with Tapas route etc. (Not available during the last week of June, July, August and the first week in September)